We are looking for a senior project manager (m/f) for the earliest possible starting date to enhance our project team at our location in Hamburg.
As a project manager and communicator, your task will be to create the perfect interface between customers and their requirements and our development department so that we can implement the individual customer requirements on the basis of our product range in a way that is cost-effective and efficient.
In detail, your activies will include the following
- support in the pre-sales phase for consulting and the requirements analysis, creation of the functional specification, right up to the implementation and final acceptance
- independent control of projects during all project phases
- planning the necessary resources and budgets
- communication with the customer as well as with the internal
- successful completion of academic education or the equivalent
- independent working method combined with analytical thinking and abstraction skills
- quick thinking and acting in a way that is goal-oriented and
- social skills
- experience in managing projects
- firm command of common project management methods
- high level of committment: “You want to get things moving”!
We expect that you have excellent command of your tools, are looking for interesting tasks, like to communicate and communicate well, and have team qualities.
We offer an outstanding working atmosphere in a professional and informal environment. We will open up a great variety of tasks to you and give you leeway with high implementation speed. You will work on the further development of a first-class product in an open team of success-oriented colleagues with flat hierarchies.
If our description of the position has caught your interest and you meet the requirements, then please send us your complete application documents. Please also give us your salary expectations and availability. Feel free to send PDF documents by e-mail to:
picturesafe media/data/bank GmbH