We are looking for an experienced Java developer (m/f) for the earliest possible starting date to enhance our software development at our location in Hamburg.
You will realize high-quality software products for our customers in a technically interesting environment. You will be working in a team of experienced software developers supported by a motivated project and test department. Through your own abilities and willingness to work, you will quickly take over responsibility for the further development of our products as well as the implementation of projects as a leading programmer or team leader.
In detail, your activities will include the following
- support in the preparation of offers, planning and project work in development projects
- independent implementation of task packages for projects, components and product development
- analysis, design and coding (Java) within our 3-layer architecture ((rich client / Web application, Java application server, database)
- development of innovative solution strategies and algorithms
- take over the role of a team leader
- successful completion of studies in computer science (or equivalent education)
- firm command of the programming language Java
- several years of practical experience in the Java environment
- profound knowledge in the areas of J2EE, Springframework, IoC,XML as well as SQL/JDBC
- developer-relevant knowledge in the area of relational databases, especially Oracle
- experience in the use of J2EE application servers, preferably JBoss
- independent style of working in agile teams, good analytical thinking and abstraction skills, quick thinking and acting in a way that is goal-oriented and pragmatic
- social skills
- excellent German and good English.
- High level of commitment: “You want to get things moving”!
Please send your complete resume in PDF format specifying when you will be available and your salary expectations to:
picturesafe media/data/bank GmbH